Original Content: The Foot Down
The guys over at The Foot Down share their views on the Contador ban. Apologies in advance Alberto, their words aren't very complimentary, but I'm sure you didn't expect anything less.
1. I can’t stand the way he climbs, shaking his bum like a hussy. He may be fast (on drugs) but his steeze is wack.
2. He is sooooo boring, he can win an entire tour with next to no airtime on the televised footage because he just sits in the pack, presumably eating (‘contaminated’) beef jerky.
3. Look at his smarmy face, who the hell wants to see that on the podium? Maybe the lack of racing footage is a good thing after all.
4. I just plain don’t like him because he’s not an interesting person. Andy Schleck may be a crashing bore too but at least he isn’t a drugged up crack head.
5. I get to use the Très drôle image up there that I photoshopped a while back, ha!
