Bicycle Basecamp Contributor, Simon Nurse of Cycle Stuff
Wow. What a weekend; on all
sorts of fronts. Firstly the weather was blistering, apparently warmer than the
Sahara (at 22C/72F). Secondly, the clocks went back which meant that I was able
to sneak in an hour and a bit ride over local hills after 5pm yesterday and still have plenty of
light. And thirdly (and most importantly), we spent two and a bit days at
Bespoked Bristol, crewing the bike park area, plugging our wares and taking it
in turns to drool over artisan framework. With long days of talking, walking
and hawking, I’ve got a right foot shaped – exactly – like a Victorian
cobblestone (see picture of Victorian cobblestones to get the idea), parched
lips from the sun and a great big grin from the wonders I’ve seen. Thank God I
didn’t come equipped with a cheque book.
Paris, Condor. A beautiful little place on two wheels (queue Ry Cooder).


No comments:
Post a Comment